Colonial House -Los Curujeyes- Victor & Maria Camagüey, located in the historic center of the city
Colonial House -Los Curujeyes- Victor & Maria Camagüey, is located in the historic center of the city, in front of the “Jesús Suarez Gayol” Student Museum at 300 mts. from Plaza San Juan de Dios, Parque Agramante and Casino Campestre. And no more than 1 km from the action radius of all the places of interest in the Historic Center. Colonial House of the year 1890 of 42 meters long, with a lateral interior corridor of 25 meters with 7 columns, parallel to our garden with 7 different types of Ferns and a single Curujey, which lives parasite of a palm tree, in the room Dónatela ours Jicotea. Two people of 7 decades, with 38 years of marriage, The army pensioner and Security and Protection specialist. She is a pensioner civil servant. We like reading, movies, talking whenever the language allows it or we look for alternatives.